Your E-mail address, name, and mailing address will be used by us to inform you about future events and promotions. The information provided by you to us will not be sold to, or shared or traded with, any third party.
AXIS Cleaning Services Policy & Guarantees
Providing Fresh Air to your Home & Office
- Axis Cleaning Services, LLC is locally owned and managed to give you better price. We are a Professional Cleaning Service Company that carter to the cleaning needs of Residential and Commercial Customers.
- We are fully insured and bonded for your peace of mind.
- Our cleaning professionals wear uniform to provide you their identity.
- It is our policy that they do not eat, drink and smoke while they are in your home or office.
- We provide all requirements and supplies without any additional cost to you. If you desire to use your own customized cleaning products we can also accommodate your request.
- Customers are asked to provide us with a key or alarm code. Each key or code is maintained in a secure location and given to the team leader. In case you do not provide us with a key please make sure your home is accessible to our employees on the cleaning day.
- We ask that your children be supervised while our professionals are present at your home with equipment and cleaning chemicals.
- Please secure all your pets inside or outside of your home to provide safe environment to our cleaning professionals.
- We do not take care of your pets, plants and other care-taking things except cleaning your home.
- We only clean all accessible areas. Due to insurance guide lines, we do not move any furniture in your house to clean underneath. We would love to clean for you only when you move the furniture and give us access to the cleaning areas.
- For safety reasons our cleaning professional are prohibited from using ladders and are instructed to wear shoes at all time in your home to avoid foot injury from pre-existed alien objects on the floor. We thank you for your understanding.
- Our teams are instructed to follow the work requirements as outline in your copy of our services agreement. Please call or e-mail our office at least 48 hours in advance to schedule your extra cleaning needs. On your spot request will affect our schedule.
- With our trained professionals, we stand behind the quality of our service as we constantly strive to exceed the industry standard. In the event of any omission or dissatisfaction, we request you to contact us within 24 hours of our service so that we can take care of the issue immediately. No refunds or discounts are offered, please!
- In case of an accident due to human events, our cleaning professionals will call our office immediately and leave a note for you intimating the mishaps. If an item is broken or damaged due to human mishaps, we reserve the option to repair or replace the item with a fair market value.
- If you have any item or valuables that are irreplaceable, to avoid any accidents we ask, if you can please put them away before the cleaning crew arrives.
- In the event that a scheduled cleaning service must be changed or cancelled, we urge our customers to notify AXIS cleaning two days in advance. A customer who cancels with less than two days notice will be charged fifty percent of the bill to cover our expenses. Our team daily pay is based on home schedule. When you skip on short notice, we do not have time to fill in your spot so their pay is affected. We try to keep our professional happy so that they can clean your home with positive energy.
- For permanent cancellation of the cleaning service, AXIS Cleaning requests the customer notify AXIS Cleaning Services, LLC office two weeks in advance.
- Due to inclement weather, when we determine that it is not safe to travel and/or carry equipments and supplies to your home. We will make every effort to reschedule. Please assist us with your understanding and flexibility in rescheduling.
- The holidays involving New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independent Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas are days we do not work.
- We require full payment upon completion of our cleaning service, or a $5.00 finance charge will be assessed to the bill. Outstanding balances must be paid prior to the next cleaning or we will not be able to perform future cleaning services.
- Returned checks fee of $35.00 are charged for reprocessing your payment and cover bank fees.
- Please be advised that a $2500 fee will be charged to any client who hires any employee of AXIS Cleaning Services, LLC while they are employed for the company or within one (1) year following the employee’s last day as an employee of AXIS Cleaning Services, LLC.
- We reserve the option to increase our fee depending on the market situation and inflation rate.
- Our office is open Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. After hours or on weekends you may leave a message and we will return your call the next business day.
- As always, we will treasure your trust you bestowed upon us. We always welcome your suggestions to improve our service.
- THANK YOU for being a part of our GROWTH